May 05, 2008

My take on the Ginvera Marvel Gel with Green Tea

After seeing Kahani's pleading look, and reading Zara's post on how marvelous this gel is, of course I'd run out to the nearest drugstore in town and get a tube to try (and yes, one for Kahani too).

However, my take on this after two tries is somewhat disappointing.

Maybe it's just me, what with my oil glands on constant overdrive, but after two tries, it just didn't seem to work for me. While my skin felt really good (it felt clean and smooth and fresh) right after exfoliating with the Marvel Gel (and cleansing with my regular cream cleanser), my entire face just seemed to oil up a mere hour or so after.

Definitely not good.

Then again, it could also be partly due to the insanely hot and humid weather here in Malaysia. So I'll be sending both tubes to Kahani (lucky girl), and hopes she has better luck with it than I did.

Maybe the dry English weather might be good for something after all. *grin*

PS: I bought both 30ml tubes in a twinpack for RM28.80 (~£4) in total.

No comments: