It's a tad more than what I would normally wear for office, but hey, it's Party Time, ain't it?
Read on for the break down.
- ZA 2-way foundation #22
- Skinfood powder (lemon fresh pact) for oily skin #23
- Blush: MAC Pinch O' Peach and MAC Springsheen (for pop)
- Benefit F.Y. Eye eye primer
- Silky Girl eyeshadow duo in Smokey Spark (silver and grey) and H&M eyeshadow duo in Skydiver (teal and bluish/grey shade) - silver and teal eyeshadow as a light wash, with the grey shades in the crease.
- Stila eyeshadow in Pewter - just a little for that extra oomph in the crease. It makes a lovely light smoky eye.
- Blend, blend, blend!
- Mentholatum Lip Pure lipbalm (told you I need lipbalm)
- Estee Lauder Pure Colour Crystal lipstick in Tiramisu (I lurve this lipstick! It's sheer, just a touch of pink, with gold shimmer and very moist. Lovely!)