January 05, 2010

Glowy Maui ~

Oh Bobbi. How you do me in.

I first laid eyes on Bobbi's Illuminating Bronzer Powder many months back when it was first out. Of the many colours I saw, Maui stood out. It was a gorgeous coral, with gold shimmer.

Where others saw a bronzer, I saw blush. And when I swatched it, my heart told me it was love-worthy. It was beyond beautiful. But I walked away. Because logic told me I did.not.need. another coral blush. I walked away.


And three months later, I was back at the Bobbi Brown counter, making a purchase. I could not resist its siren-song.

With my favourite blush brush, it applies like a dream. Three swipes is all it takes to get me glowing. Faking the glow never got easier.

Encased in black casing, complete with a big mirror, Bobbi packs in a lotta blush. All 9gms of it.

It's gorgeous. All coral and shimmery gold. For all of One-hundred and fifteen.


Oh Bobbi. How you do me in.

6 comments:

Connie De Alwis said...

oh, that's gorgeous! I see what you mean :D

Paris B said...

dammit! wants! Lemmings! sigh... pretty :)

xin said...

lurrrveee the color! damn. :(

AskMeWhats said...

WOW!!!! The color is wonderful!!!! Your cheeks popped like crazy! I love it!

Jenn said...

So pretty!!! You're glowy indeed!! hehehe!! :D

All Women Stalker said...

So pretty! It gives out such a healthy and gorgeous glow. 5 stars for it then! :)