Happy Monday everyone!
Hope this is a great start to your week ahead. Kahani and I did a short trip together to Hong Kong over last week, and boy did we have fun!
There was the shopping, the clubbing and insane amount of yakking. So check out what I hauled back.
1. St Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Advanced Body Moisturiser - I've had crazy body moisturiser lemmings lately, and this was on my list of wants. When I came across this one on the Net, I wanted it, but it wasn't available here. So what joy when I found it in Mannings over there!
2. Nivea lipbalm in Pink Grapefruit - I got ANOTHER back-up. Because I love it that much. =P
3. Gal Collection Peach Vaseline (lipbalm) - Smelled of peach and was on offer. Enough said.
4. NARS Torrid blush - Because it's not available here?
5. Clinique High Impact SPF15 in RSVPink - Found this in Sasa or Bonjour for HKD19 (~RM8). Need I say more?
6. LUSH Mask of Magnaminty - Kahani and I shared a tub of this popular LUSH mask. Not photographed as it's currently still with her.
Not much makeup compared to my first trip there, but here's what else I brought back!
A H&M semi-trench coat - I've been searching for a decent jacket of late, and Kahani proclaimed that we would go jacket-hunting for me in HK. We found this lovely gem of a jacket in H&M going for HKD399 (~RM200) in a brown-taupe shade.
It was love at first sight. Being on the more vertically-challenged end on the spectrum of things, I thought this jacket's length was perfect for me. You can wear it light, or pad it up for colder weather by wearing a woolier top or cardi underneath. Whatafind! Wheeee!
Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Lens - My priciest purchase in HK at HKD1,620 (~RM736), I've been eyeing this zoom lens for a while now, and when I found that it was about RM300 cheaper there... uhh... you guessed it. Granted it's made in Malaysia, and not Japan. But I've been playing around with it and so far I'm well pleased with it. A great general zoom lens for those on a budget. Awesome!