July 12, 2010

Monday's Beauty Bits

I came across this handy tip on removing foundation stains on Fabuless Beauty and filed it away for future use. In a nutshell you spray hairspray and use a toothbrush dipped in rubbing alcohol to remove the stain. I have no idea if this works for all formulations of foundation, but before you despair give it a try. Click the link for a picture tute.

In other news, I've bought a pair of FitFlops thanks to the joint and considerable influence of ParisB and Beetrice. =P Check my fashion blog, Frocking Around on Wednesday for a full post. When I review it if results are significant I'll cross-post it here as well.

I'm not convinced as to the arguments in this article as it does seem like the journalist is trying to create an issue where there is none. No reported cases, no problems etc. But still worth considering if you're into tinted or big-eye contact lenses. Be safe people!

My regular foundation routine must be working. I try to wear lighter / mineral foundation on weekends to give my skin a break and someone pointed out, as Malaysians will, that my skin had a blemish unlike my usual 'flawless complexion'. Considering my skin is MORE flawless now than it usually is, all I can say is YAY Revlon Colorstay!

No comments: