Disclaimer: Ocean Potion is running advertorials and a competition via Advertlets. This post is neither. It is an honest unpaid review. The product was provided for review by Ocean Potion.
My mom's a devout believer in sun protection and yay for her! So when I saw this product on Ocean Potion's lineup I thought it was brilliant and asked for it on her behalf. She used this for a month and here's her take on it.
Mom, aged 52, Skin: Dry, fair and prone to freckles. Never breaks out.
"I found this really pleasant to use. It's a good moisturiser and goes on very smoothly. However, I think SPF30 isn't enough sun protection for me now I'm not working and in the garden alot as I noticed more freckles appearing compared to when I use SPF50. I haven't noticed any anti-aging effects but wouldn't mind trying this in SPF50."
(Mom's been using Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense with SPF 50PA+++ and absolutely loves it)
Conclusion
At an affordable RM30.80 for 89ml, it's worth checking out the SPF50 range if you're looking for a face SPF and moisturiser in one. But don't expect miracles as Retinol increases sun sensitivity, so I doubt they would add clinical amounts. With luck, the Retinol (an AHA) will help smoothen and exfoliate skin slightly. Ocean Potion is available at Watsons.
Hey babe. What's the texture like? It more watery, or is it quite thick? Looks interesting. Will consider giving it a spin once I'm out of sunblock. =)
ReplyDelete