July 20, 2011

Revlon Nail Polishes in Orange Pop, Sheer Rose & Temptress

Orange Pop, Sheer Rose & Temptress
Nail polishes are quite the indulgence of mine. So when I saw these going for HKD25 each, I found them hard to resist! For the price, two hits out and one miss isn't too bad I suppose.

Orange Pop
Gorgeous summery colour with fun slightly holographic shimmer. It has enough red to be a grown up shade yet playful. It even smells like orange pop when dry. Love!


Sheer Rose
Delicate, elegant and elongating. I really love this shade! It's pink enough to be pretty, nude enough to be sophisticated. To get away with one coat though you'll need a good base coat or it will streak. Two coats are opaque. I rather like the sheerness of one coat though that reminds of a french manicure.

Temptress

A deceptively pretty pale pink in the bottle, this dries down to a neon candy barbie pink. Great if that's what you want, but I didn't. It also requires two coats due to streakiness yet is very very thick. Do not like!

2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I actually love the Revlon polishes and I love the brush, its quite thin as compared to other brands and its easy for me to create nail art with this firm brush :D

kuri said...

orange pop looks fantastic. I love summery colors!