April 23, 2008

John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette Moisturising Conditioner (Choc to Espresso)

On my little rendezvous to UK last year, I was introduced to a wonder store - Boots. And here I met a little tube (actually, it's HUGE) that would make my hair very, very happy.

I used to be really envious of people with long, gorgeous, shiny, healthy hair. You know, those people with happy, bouncy hair. And when they turn their heads, their gorgeous locks are so reflective you can see your own unhappy strands in them. You know what I'm talking about.

Well yea, I used to be like that. And while my hair is still no where near perfection, it's improved a lot. I now actually get compliments on my hair, can you believe it? =D

And I owe my sincere thanks to John Frieda. Prowling the aisles of Boots, I met Brilliant Brunette Choc to Espresso, and decided to give it a try (since we don't have it here in Malaysia). And I don't regret it.

The conditioner is rich and includes cocoa beans and shea butter (hmm.. I seem to be talking about cocoa beans and shea butter a lot). It's not colour-depositing, so I don't worry about staining my walls.

And it seems to work really well too, even though I don't use its shampoo partner. I'm maintaining my current favourite shampoo, Dove. My normal routine is to leave it on for two to three minutes after shampooing and then rinse it out.

It retails at Boots for £4.48 but a 250ml tube's lasted me 9 months. Not bad at all, huh?

Now I just need to make sure I have continuous supply of this to keep my hair continuously happy.

*cough Kahani cough*

Kahani: That tube's HUUUGE. No WAY I'm posting it to you! You'll have to pray I have space in my luggage when I visit home.

No comments: