April 17, 2008

Superhero Product: Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

Girls will understand (I hope) when I say that I try to match my bag to my outfit. Which means that in an average week, there will be a fair number of bag switching. At the very least, from working bag to weekend bag. And then back to working bag. Which means that not all of my stuff gets effectively transfered from Bag A, to Bag B, to Bag C.

Which means that I usually manage to leave makeup behind, be it my MAC Blot Powder for touch-ups, or my L'Oreal Delicieux MAT in True Rose blush, or whatever. Especially when I'm in a mad rush in the mornings (I am so not a morning person).

However, you will always, and I mean ALWAYS, find these Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets in my handbag no matter how devoid it is of other makeup items. (Lippies are a different story though, and for another day.)

I simply cannot imagine a day without these amazing blue sheets. Just so you know, I have pretty oily skin. And being a journalist means unpredictable hours and schedules. And I cannot face an insanely long day with an oil-slicked face. No matter how devoid it is of makeup, the least my face deserves is to be oil-free.

And these sheets sure soak up every last atom of oil and grease off my face. For that, I deem these blue blotters worthy of a Superhero title.

Back from an outdoor assignment in the heat of the afternoon? Never fear, superhero blotter is here.

Priced at about RM8.00 for a pack of 60 sheets, this Superhero can be purchased at most drugstores in town. My little trick is to stock up during sales when it can go for as low as RM5.00 a pack, to ensure I never run out of blotting superpowers!

No comments: