June 27, 2008

Pretty Nails ~ Prorance Manicure

Having a little run through Sasa a while back, I came across a nail polish brand I had never heard of - Prorance.

However, the looovely champagne-peach colour really caught my eye, and so I decided to give it a try. It totally doesn't disappoint, and I've been going back for a few others colours since.

As you can see, it's quite sheer. Even with two layers on, you can still see my whites of my nail underneath. Durability wise, it should be able to last me up to 10 days if I'm hardworking enough to layer on another top coat after about 5 days. And if I'm careful enough with my nails.

If you look carefully, you'll see that it's shimmery, which gives it a bit of depth. (Granted, I'm partial towards shimmery polish. =P) And while some shimmery polishes tend to streak, and are a pain to apply, this one gives you no such problem. I'm not one to paint my nails all that often, which means I lack practice. So if I can get my nails right, I'm definitely sure you can too.

For colour, all this one says is #261, if you're interested. Sadly, no catchy names like those from OPI. But for RM9.90 for a 15ml bottle, I'm certainly not complaining!

Love it!

6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

i love it! looks very natural yet classy!

Syen said...

Helloo!! Yea, I love it too! Ekeke. It's a very neutral colour yet looks rather different under different lights. Here it looks peachy-bronze, but in my office today, it actually looked pinkish!

AskMeWhats said...

how was the nail polish after a couple of days? I am still looking at the photo, looks great!

Syen said...

Hello! Erm.. it's day 3, and so far still great! No chips yet(touch wood), and I'm hoping it'll stay that way for at least another few days. I think I really should add a top coat in 2 days time, that should stretch it to at least 8 days. =P

AskMeWhats said...

ohh well I do that, in the middle of the week, I would add a top coat again and it can last more than a week if you're careful! goodluck~!!!!

Syen said...

Thank you! =)