I've kinda run out of steam on Beauty Bits for today, so instead, I'm going to make a confession. Of the makeupholic kind. I'm really hoping Santa's being really busy wrapping pressies and the sorts, because (I think) I've not been terribly good. =P
It would seem that we're already right smack of the holiday seasons, what with so many sales and holiday collections out in full swing. While I've managed to dodge MAC and some of the big brands (ie. Estee, Dior etc) this time round (bought nothing from them from their hols collection), I wasn't so lucky with Neutrogena, The Body Shop and Bobbi Brown.
So read on to find out what I've hauled. Some are LE, and some aren't. They're generally just stuff I've gotten for meself to merry up my holiday season.
1. Illuminating bronzer in Maui: It's suppose to be a bronzer, but to me it's one gorgeous huge pan of coral blush. Happiness. Not LE, but it's something I've been lemming since it came out, so I'm just glad to have got it.
2. Chrome Eyeshadow in Pewter: Gorgeous colour and butter texture. Can we say uh-may-zing?
The Body Shop
1. Nutmeg & Vanilla Body Lotion: Vaniiiiillaaa...
2. Nutmeg & Vanilla Body Scrub: Vaniiiillaaa... (Enough said).
3. Peach Body Wash: Re-stocked for the hubby. And for me.
4. Large Pin Brush: Not photographed but also something I've been meaning to get for a while. Yay!
1. Healthy Skin Blends Sheer Highlighting Blush in Fresh and Healthy: I've been lemming after these for years, and I finally managed to get them through a friend who was returning from the US. In the end, he gave them to me as a gift. Thank youuu Marc-o!!! =D
I thought I had been awfully good this holiday season. Well, apparently not.
What have you hauled?