May 31, 2010

Monday's Beauty Bits: Round the beauty blogosphere

It's that time of the month again when we trawl around the realm of beauty blogs and pick out our favourites:

RedLusciousLips:- No one makes me crave lipsticks the way this evil woman can. Just look at her sporting that RM95 lippy. Boo, cravings...
MyWomenStuff:- Maybe I can compensate with this more affordable lippy by Revlon that ParisB has managed to make me crave as well!
LipGlossEater:- I'd managed to convince myself that I didn't need the Neutrogena Wave, until Jenn reviewed it. Oh dear.
SkinDeco:- I gotta hand the trophy of creativity to Connie. She created this look from Twitter suggestions of all things. And as usual, she looks gorgeous.
PrettyBeautiful:- If you ever decide to do your wedding photoshoot in Korea like she did (or you can travel to Seoul, sans weddding) this skincare shopping article may come in handy!

No comments: