June 10, 2010

Warning: Cargo's Lash Activator is a TERRIBLE Mascara!

It's finally happened. I completely LOATH a Cargo product. I don't know how much this costs(as I got it as part of the 7 in 7 kit), but it's a fair bet it's pricier than Maybelline. At first swipe, I loved this, it immediately emphasised my lashes, but then the trouble started.

Even after the requisite 30 secs everytime I blinked, it SMUDGED. This went on for almost five minutes - ladies that's a lotta blinking.

Then throughout the day there was fallout, even more smudging and even with meticulous blotting, powdering and cleaning up, I ended the day with more under my eyes than on my lashes. URGH!

Cargo, I love you to death, but you've disappointed me.

3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Oh no, the worst thing about a mascara is...smudging! I won't be able to deal with it no matter how famous or expensive it is :)

domncroxd said...

Ick - sorry to hear about the poor experience. I thought Cargo products were usually great.

Tine said...

Chuck the bad boy!