August 27, 2010

I got bored with straight hair, so...

I got curls!


This is the third time in my life that I've gotten my hair permed. The last time was about three years ago, I think.

And as I've been very happy with my previous curly-hair experience, and I've been letting my hair grow out pretty long, why not?

More piccies after the jump!

As I had only gotten it done yesterday, these photos are fresh from the oven, so to speak. The curls should get better in time, once they've had the chance to settle down a little more naturally.




My hair was done by my regular stylist, and the whole session took about only an hour and a half. And the best part? It only cost me RM100.

Happy weekend, you!

8 comments:

Tine said...

Nice one! A change is always good ;)

Happy weekend, ladies.

rinnah said...

Only RM100 for your hair length? I demand to know where is your salon and who is your stylist! :P

renee said...

You are bored with your straight hair and i am bored with my curl hair. Anyways your thinking is very natural. Really change is always good. Your new look is nice.

Syen said...

Tine: Hehe... Yea, I think so too. You too, darling!

Rinnah: Yes, only RM100. *grin* I've been going to a relative's saloon for the last couple of years, as she's already well acquainted with my hair. It's a half-lot saloon in Tmn Bkt Maluri, so prices are rather reasonable. If you're really keen I can give you her contact, but I don't know if you can get the exact same price though!

Renee: Thanks! =)

AskMeWhats said...

Wow Syen! Your hair looks fab! you actually look great on both straight and curly hair!

Connie De Alwis said...

hee hee, very cute! and I think it really suits you :)

Syen said...

Nikki & Connie: Thankee! We'll see how the curls work out. LOL.

xin said...

wow! only rm100!!! but again, that's friendship price right :P u look good my dear!