August 30, 2010

Monday's Beauty Bits: August 2010 Roundup!

One more day before Hari Merdeka (that's Independence Day for our English readers), and I'm sure we're all looking forward to having the day off, no?

So just before we're all done with August, let's see what the girls have been up to:
  • Can't figure out how to find your foundation shade? Let Yani from Redlusciouslips give you her Foundation 101.
  • Need loose powder? Read Lipglosseating Jenn's raves about the MAC Prep + Prime here.
  • Connie of Skindeco gives her take on this black-head busting product.
  • Xin of Pretty Beautiful makes me wanna run out and get another bag organiser. In neon green too!
  • Can't get enough of bags? Well, neither can Beetrice of Beetrice's Reviews. *tee hee*
  • Nikki of Askmewhats is all excited about carbon. From Pond's, that is.
  • Can't get enough of blush but not sure which brush to use? Paris from My Women Stuff might give you and idea or two.

Now to share with you what's made me a very happy girl over the weekend!

I now have two complete Robin Hobb trilogies to add to my book collection. In the same covers too! Which I picked up online, because they were so darn difficult to get here. And they just arrived on Friday. Oh joy!

And because I was a bad, bad girl, and got these lippies from Stage for 50% off.

The names of my new girlfriends. *winks*

Have a great day off tomorrow lovelies! Happy Independence Day!

2 comments:

Eli said...

LOL. But 4 for the price of 1.5 lippies is a pretty good bargain.

Syen said...

Eli: No such luck babe. They were 4 for the price of 2. Apparently Wonderlust aren't covered under the Buy 3 Get 1 Free promo. Only Wonderluxe. At least, that was the case in Tropicana City Mall where I got them. =(