January 05, 2011

New Year Resolutions for 2011

We do this every year, ladies, so spill. What are your New Year Resolutions for 2011 and have you managed to keep them so far?

I kept mine to three:

1) Stay fit i.e. keep my heart rate up. Was actually doing a pretty decent job through 2010 until work piled up. I slacked off and paid for it during a work trip where we had to hike through the Crocker Range for 4 days. I collapsed on the 3rd day and had to helicoptered out as the nearest road was a 2 hour walk from the village we stayed in.

2) Be more tidy.

3) Actually finish off all my skincare products before buying something new. By which, I mean, finish the 3 sunscreens, 3 moisturisers, 4 foundations etc. before buying a new bottle of sunscreen/ moisturiser/ foundation. Of course, my itchy fingers and fertile mind starts arguing that buying something like toner is fine since I don't usually use toner. Grraarr.

What are your New Year Resolutions?

No comments: