February 07, 2011

Bella Bamba Rocks!

Hello lovelies!

I'm back from my Chinese New Year break, and I had a great time catching up with the relatives and playing with the adorable nieces.


And I'm also all set to tell you how much I love Bella Bamba. *tee hee*

Over the CNY break, I brought Bella Bamba along with me when I went out of town to give it a good test drive. And I was pleased indeed.


Bella Bamba is, as many have described it, a watermelon pink. How is it a 3D powder, I have no idea. But it is a gorgeous shade packed with golden shimmer that on me, doesn't seem too obvious. But beware though, this one also packed pigment wise, and for the fairer ladies, a light hand will be necessary.

On me, about two swipes is just about right, but it's quite a bit of a pop of colour. If you only want a touch of colour, just one swipe should suffice.

(Here I wore Bella Bamba on my cheeks and Clinique Chubby Sticks in Super Strawberry on my lips. Review on the way!)

Packaging, however, has seen a significant change from the other Benefit blushers. While it is still boxed, the lid is now attached, and with a mirror. Some seem to love the new design, while others seemed less pleased. For me, I'm fine either way.

I picked mine up online for US$28. The last time I checked about two weeks ago, it wasn't out yet on Malaysian counters. Anyone knows if it's available now?

Overall, it's a wonderful blush to add to my collection. Love!

3 comments:

Nadia said...

Bella Bamba looks lovely on you.

I am also loving this blush. Just got it two weeks ago and been sporting it ever since whenever I can. hehe

Syen said...

Nadia: *high five!* And thanks!

Connie De Alwis said...

I brought it with me on my CNY trip too! And I'm loving it so far! :D Finally, a benefit blush that can work on all of us?