December 12, 2011

Unpacking November's Glamabox

Hong Kong now too has this nifty service where you subscribe for about USD$10 a month (HKD88 here) and get a box of beauty products, samples and full-sized, to try. 

Glamabox though is an independent company and not affiliated with Glambox in the US, UK and Oz. Brands they're working with include Sleek (whee!), Benefit, Sasa and Clinique.

The service is still fairly new but I understand in future they aim to be able to customise products more closely to their customer's skintypes. I was lucky enough to run into one of the co-founders Jennifer Cheng who offered to send me a press-sample to review:


Product-shot
List of products (click to enlarge)

Overal, while most of these products aren't suited to my skintype (the hydrating fluid and face mask have dimethicone), I'd say that the box represents real value for money. The hydrating fluid alone retails at HK$225.

I'll be reviewing the products I can use with time and passing some of them on to friends for their take on it. =)

No comments: