So I was recently sent on a work trip to cover the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity and in between the crazy amounts of running, networking, taking down seminars and interviewing people I managed to snatch a bare 30 mins to dash into two French pharmacies and Sephora (not bad aye?) and grab a few items in a frenzy of high-powered shopping.
In a sorta clockwise fashion, starting with the pencil on the far left, I picked up (with mini reviews)...
- Sephora's Flashy Liner Waterproof Pencil in #14 Flashy Taupe (amazingly smudge proof pencil and dark taupe is such a great eyeliner colour!) for €6.50
- Topicrem Rounge a Levres Phantom (a really fun lipstick that goes on clear, turns pink) for €9.90
- John Frieda Frizz Ease (because this summer my hair's gone from sleek to shriek) for €15.90
- Vichy Derma Blend Ultra Corrective Foundation Cream-Stick (silicone free, here's hoping!) for €20.90
- Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water (for the plane, wipes break me out) for €3.90
- Clarins Rouge Jolie Rouge Brilliant in #7 Raspberry (I blame Lisa Eldridge for this one, but pretty, sheer, shimmery and smells of berries, so far I like) for €20.90
I also picked up...
And that's all! I looked out for affordable Bioderma products but somehow didn't see the sunscreen I wanted so that's boo.
Any one else done the French pharmacy blitz? What's your must-grab products?