May 03, 2008

Body Butter & Body Scrub Deal!

UK girls! If Syen's ravings over The Body Shop's Cocoa Butter Body Scrub has left you drooling for your own tub, you're in luck! From now till May 21, The Body Shop is offering 2 body butters and / or body scrubs for ~£20.

Even better, order online this weekend (before midnight May 5), and receive free standard shipping on all orders.

Although Syen's tastes run to chocolate-vanilla scents, mine tend towards the yummy fruity scents. I own both Passion Fruit and Pink Grapefruit body butters and I love them both. Passion Fruit is excellent for indulgent nights, and smells oh so sensual and delicious. Pink Grapefruit Body Butter is lighter both in texture and in scent, and I prefer this when I'm travelling or on the go. The fresh scent of pink grapefruit always perks me up and makes me smile, and the 50ml mini-tub I have is perfect for getting past airport security checks.

No comments: