May 28, 2008

The Oil Cleansing Method

In response to this post on double cleansing, lilsweetkatz asked me about the Oil Cleansing Method (OCM). I'll be honest with you, I do NOT have the guts to ever try this method. Many women swear by it, but my relatively clear skin is achieved through a high degree of diligence and I'm very reluctant to upset the balance I've finally reached. So intead I've compiled a bunch of reviews posted by other bloggers, both good and bad.

Hates it
Lovely Irish beauty blogger Lynnie from Beaut.ie is distressed by the havoc OCM has played on her now-congested face. But is willing to keep trying with another formula.

Loves it
Complete with the most adorable images, Mrs Lynne of MakeupFIX raves about the OCM as does this anonymous beauty diva. Read on for techniques, recipes and reviews.

No comments: