July 14, 2008

Can't find what you want? Try our new Search Function

Can't find the product you're interested in on our site? Well I've created a special search engine (over there on your upper right) that searches all the other great beauty blogs you see in our beauty blogroll.

Of course, it searches So Loverly as well.

Now I must admit that this is a Google Adsense widget and is supposed to generate us some revenue. Only I have no idea how. I just think it's really cool to be able to search all these great beauty blogs (and only these beauty blogs - so no junk!).

Give it a whirl and let us know what you think!

Note: Due to some error with google adsense I cannot update the widget to add the rest of the blogroll. For now, you'll only be able to search a handful of blogs. But I promise I will include our entire beauty blogroll as soon as it lets me!
Update: It now contains our entire blogroll! Whee!

No comments: