April 07, 2010

Spotted: Guardian Grapefruit Shampoo & Conditioner

Guess what's shown up at last? The delicious smelling grapefruit shampoo and condi by Mannings (HK ) / Guardian (MYS)! It smells the same and at RM15.88 costs pretty much the same as well.

Now I know I didn't recommend the shampoo very highly as its' too heavy for my hair, but bear in mind I have pretty damned greasy hair and most girls who prefer gentler shampoos may love it.

I picked up the conditioner today by the way hoping it will impart its scent (unlike the shampoo which washes away, boo!) when used after Happy Hippy or Clairol Herbal Essences So Shiny with Grapefruit gifted to me by the lovely Beetrice. Only she knows where to get it in Singapore - apparently it's a China exclusive! I'm road testing it and so far, so good!

1 comment:

beetrice said...

the Herbal Essences So Shiny smells super nice rite? :D it's not too drying for us long-haired gals...and comes with a matching conditioner too! *bliss*