- As Angel pointed out, I have a "mini garden". Shaving once a week keeps things in check, it's painless and damned near free.
- Brazilians hurt. Not much but I'm not masochistic unlike some (you know who you are) and I really don't need more pain in my life.
- They're expensive. Shaving's free. Umm.. nuff said.
- I hate having to regrow hair FOR a brazilian. It's awful. When you're used to it being clean and bare being furry is distressing. I will say though that after about 4 weeks the regrowth seems finer and sparser than before. Which is great, but not really incentive enough for regular sessions.
- Brazilians make me break out. NOT FUN AND NOT PRETTY.
This side effect is one of those things no one tells you about until it happens. Then you go online and find it's pretty damned common. GRRR!!
Even though I washed as soon as I got home, and kept the area clean and wore cotton panties and nothing tight... the breakout was pretty bad. Not going into details here, but let's say I freaked a little.
After going online, I immediately used a scrub with salicylic acid, loofahed it, and applied a clay mask. Then I alternated between the X'ed out cream and Benzac. Things soon started looking better and by the end of the week it was mostly clear. But come on. Who wants to go through all this drama for a week? Not me!
Despite the excellent service I received, brazilians are just not for me. Some girls can't live without them, but as shaving works great for me. I'm a-sticking with it!