April 01, 2011

MAC Haul for Spring 2011

Bless me, it's FRIDAY. Sweet!


And now, just a little sharing I'd like to do. It would seem that I've been hauling quite a bit from MAC lately (over the past 3 weeks?).

More photos after the jump!

Frankly, I haven't been really thinking all that much about MAC in a while. Until a few weeks ago, when they released Pink Cult blush (from the Jeanius collection) and the new Sheen Supreme lipsticks.

And I went slightly berserk.


The moment I saw Pink Cult (left) here, I fell really hard for it. While Fleur Power (right) is a coral-pink blush I've been eyeing for a loooooong time. Ah well.


I also picked up (l-r): Sheen Supremes in Bare Again and Ultra Darling, and Sweetie lustre lipstick.

Have you hauled anything MAC lately?

3 comments:

Eli said...

Fleur Power looks pretty! There's only ONE MAC outlet here and its all the way at the other end of KK. Parking there is awful -- the bays are so tiny and awkward, it's impossible to get out of your car. I only wander into MAC when I am back in KL.

Connie De Alwis said...

I haven't been hauling from MAC. I wanted the Siahi Fluidline but I think I missed the launch and I can't find it now :( nevertheless, I do have a bag of new stuff to play with ;)

Syen said...

Eli: Oh yes, it is very pretty. And mighty pigmented too. =)

Connie: Aww.. there will always be more. What new stuff have you got? Tell! =P