April 22, 2011

Quick Peek: My Sleek Haul!

So my best friend, Mich, just got back from the UK (and she's making her way up Mount Kinabalu as you're reading this), and the sweet girl, bless her, hauled back some pretty Sleek stuff for me to try!


I have only just received them last night, so I really haven't had the chance to play with them yet. But click on for more photos!

(Note: Pic heavy post!)

Sleek Storm i-Divine palette: I had read so many good things about this palette, I could not resist getting it. The colours do look gorgeous, and I love that the palette isn't that big in person. Something that can be easily packed for travels!

Sleek Pixie Pink blush: This is one hot pink blush.

Sleek Pomegranate blush: The only item that didn't survive the journey to Malaysia intact, this one's a berry shimmer blush.

Sleek Rose Gold blush: A peachy-pink with gold shimmer blush that has, of course, been compared to NARS Orgasm and theBalm's Hot Mama. I don't have Orgasm, but I do have Hot Mama, so we'll see if it is alike!

Sleek Pan Tao blush: This looks ORANGE in the pan. Period. Let's hope it's not orange on the cheeks too. But I've read it's a beautiful peach shade applied on, so there's hope yet.

Sleek Sugar May Pout Polish: This too, is quite a bright orange, but just a touch peachier.

That's all of my Sleek haul thus far. Have you tried anything from Sleek?

5 comments:

LoveThyBrother said...

I Have a few palletes, Pout Polishes and Blushes. I love the way it is pigmented and the price is very affordable! Hope you like your stuff!
I can recommend the <Scandalous< blush =]

Annyss said...

Amazing!! I've been wanting to try the sleek palette for so long.. haven't gotten chance yet..:(

Syen said...

LoveThyBrother: Hey there! Oooh, another blush to check out. Evil you! LOL. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Hope to see you more! =)

annyss: Any friends in the UK? Make them your makeup mules. *tee hee*

kuri said...

So pretty! The blushes look super fun.

denise ❤ said...

congrats on your Sleek haul!!!! I have the palette and two blushes, and theyre all amazing, great colors you got!! :))) Yay for sleek! :)