It is truly good to be back. Deepest apologies, things have been kinda rough over the last few weeks (personal issues and all) here, but they're starting to look better now over at our So Loverly HQ in Kuala Lumpur.
For all you dearies who have been so kind and patient with us, we thank you for your support from the bottom of our hearts. You're what keeps this blog going.
Anyhoo. Continuing where I left off, the hauls! So you've seen what I've hauled from Sephora and Macy's, now it's time to show you what I hauled back from the drugstores.
From Walgreen's, Bartell, CVS, Ulta, Target, Duane Reade to Safeway... I think I've covered almost all the drugstores in New York and along the west coast. Almost. I think I missed out on Rite Aid.
As the hubs says: "I don't think I've met ANYONE ELSE who gets this excited over a drugstore." Hopeless, I know.
So, here goes!
In the photo above, from left to right:
1. AcneFree Oil-Free Pore Cleanser - for the heck of it. I think I was also keen to see if the acne-free claims would actually work.
2. L'Oreal EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Reconstruct Conditioner - This smells of mint! If you like mint, you might wanna check this out. It's also now available in Malaysia and Singapore.
3. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque - After reading SO MUCH about this legendary mask, I FINALLY get my grubby paws on it. Will be reviewed in due course.
4. TRESemme FreshStart Dry Shampoo (for oily/straight to normal hair) - Just wanted to give it a try. I seem to be "collecting" dry shampoos these days.
5. Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Eliminating Spot Gel - Because my pimply woes did not stay put in Malaysia as I had hoped. In fact, my skin was breaking out pretty badly there, and I desperately needed something to help me deal with it. And this little tube was pretty impressive.
6. St Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub - Feeds my scrubby needs and anti-zit war campaign all at once. Of course I needed it.
1. Nivea Pure & Natural lipbalms in Camomile & Calendula, and Olive & Lemon. Kahani, if I hate Olive & Lemon, it's yours. (Technically this was bought at Changi Airport in Singapore.)
2. Nivea Mint & Minerals lipbalm
3. Estee Lauder Double - Wear Shadowcreme in Rich Bronze and Enchanted Forest.
4. Milani Luminoso blush - This purchase was greatly influenced by Tiffany, who Will Work for Makeup.
5. Wet n' Wild eyeshadow trio in Silent Treatment.
6. L'Oreal Colour Riche leGloss in Raspberry Splash - Kahani wanted one. And from shopping for her, I ended up wanting one too.
7. eos lipbalm in Summer Fruit - This stuff is YUMMY.
The Estee Shadowcreme eyeshadows in Rich Bronze (front) and Enchanted Forest (back), which I picked up from the cosmetics store at a factory outlet. They were cheap too.
Estee Lauder lipstick in Elizabeth Pink. A gorgeous pretty pink I've been hunting down, this one also came from the factory outlet.
I actually bought heaps more (brushes) from my drugstore rounds, but as there are so many of them, that'll have to be a post all on its own.
Until then, have a fab weekend!