November 16, 2012

Friday's Lust List: All I want for Christmas. Or the holidays. Whatever.

Heck I just want 'em!

It's been a while since I've done a Lust List. So here's mine this time of the year!

(Can you BELIEVE it's near Christmas already??? *gulp*)


Guerlain Meteorites Perles du Dragon. Will I finally cave in?


Bobbi Brown Caviar & Oyster Palette. It looks absolutely gorgeous.



Laura Mercier Smoky Effects Mini Kohl Eye Pencil Collection. Oooh.



Clinique Chubby Sticks Intense. Dare I go intense?


fresh Sugar Addiction Mini Lip Collection. Been meaning to try them forever!


Le Metier de Beaute eyeshadows. Corinthian, here I come!

Okay, so the last one isn't really from the holidays. But I've been lemming it forever. *tee hee*

What's in your lust list for this Christmas?

3 comments:

Askmewhats said...

Wow Chubby Sticks have Intense now? I haven't seen them down here Yet! :D Hope you get everything on your list! :D

Syen said...

Nikki: Haha. I doubt we'll see them in Malaysia for a while yet, too. Actually, for the Caviar & Oyster palette, I mean to swatch it first, see if it works as well as it looks!

spectrogroup said...

We are providing the high quality of calibration services in India. Spectro Group of Companies are able to calibrations services like, Thermal Calibration Service, Dimensional metrology, etc.