And with her, came much of Boots as well. Being the darling that she was, she willingly lugged back some Boots orders, and threw in a couple of stuff to boot. =P
The goodies I got all the way from London, (and Champs-Élysées, mind you), included:
- No7 Summer Palette - isn't it sooo pretty??
- Soap & Glory's Flirtigo - she's gotten me a bottle to share the flirty-ness!
- Three pocket-size tubs of Vaseline (!!!) in Original, SPF15 and Aloe Vera - thank you girl!
- Two tubes of Yves Rocher Les Plaisirs Nature in Vanilla and Coconut - these babies comes all the way from Champs-Élysées, ok? *gloats*
- One tube of John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette Moisturising Conditioner (Choc to Espresso) - because I need to stock up. Won't know what to do when I run out *shivers*. I am THAT in love with this condi.
I haven't played with it, but the pastel colours look very pretty and wearable. I think I'll keep and stroke it a little while more before diving in. I mean, look at the patterns on the pans!
Also, I'm really swimming in lipbalms right now. It's madness. But happy madness.
Thank you dearie!!!