February 25, 2011

The Mega Melon

Yup.

After I got my Super Strawberry, I went for it and got me a Mega Melon too.


And if first impressions are anything to go by, I am absolutely loving it!

Mega Melon is a warm peachy-pink on me, and its texture is similar to Super Strawberry. It seemed to be just a tad less sheer than Super Strawberry, though.


I've been applying Mega Melon directly on my lips, and to give it a touch more sheen, I've applied my Nivea Pink Grapefruit lipbalm on it. Pink Grapefruit is a very sheer and glossy lipbalm, so it works perfectly well here.


On me (NC25), it's a very easy-going colour and that's perfect for spring/summer look.


(Here, I just dusted on some Cargo Blu_Ray blush, swiped on my Mega Melon, a touch of lipbalm, and I'm ready to go! Too simple, really.)

There's not much more for me to add, except that it feels extremely comfortable on the lips. Wear doesn't last that long on me, but that's usually expected of sheer and moisturising lipsticks.

And oh, Mega Melon costs RM50 a stick.

Overall, it's all good!

No comments: