July 08, 2011

List of Lusts: Fall Collections 2011. And then some.

Summer has only just really kicked in in the Northern Hemisphere, and here we are, talking about Fall Collections. *gulp*

Anyway... here goes.

1. MAC Semi-Precious Collection


The MSFs above, and the mineral eyeshadows are looking gooood. I haven't been quite this crazy over a MAC collection for a while.


2. Bobbi Brown Tortoiseshell Colletion


This palette looks gorgeous, but someone please tell me I don't need another brown/gold/green palette?

3. Guerlain Fall 2011 Collection


I actually gasped when I first saw this photo, but I'll very likely chicken out at the price. Wuss.

And then some...

While this is not a fall collection, I was hopelessly in love with the swatches Lipglossiping had on some new creme eyeshadows by Estee Lauder. Seriously, go take a peep.

Hmm... Do you notice a trend going on here? I must be having an eyeshadow moment. What are you lusting this fall?

Note: Bobbi Brown and Guerlain collection photos courtesy of Temptalia.

2 comments:

the-stars-say said...

Oh I just got the Warmth of Coral blush from the Semi Precious Collection today. Had my eye on the Pearl and Goldstone MSFs but they swatched a little too frosty for my liking. In generally this mineralized collection seems a little more on the sheer side, but that could also be due to the fact that the blushes, pigments and even a few of the eyeshadows seem smoother and finer this time round.

The Bobbi Brown palette looks tempting! BUT, as a lazy bum who can't be arsed to put on more than a simple wash of eyeshadow over eyeliner each morning, I will attempt to resist.

Syen said...

the-stars-say: I'll be running to a MAC counter as soon as possible tomorrow when the collection hits the stores. LOL. Eyeing a few items but I'll swatch them before I decide what to buy. =)