November 30, 2009

Monday's Beauty Bits

Can't master the coveted winged eyeliner? Neither can I. Boo... but I'm keen to try this trick suggested by the ladies of Beaut.ie and use my credit card!

Hoorah! Himalaya Herbals seem to have finally tackled the one drawback to the beloved Neem Face Mask - it now washes off easily. Thank goodness! No more forced rubbing and scrubbing to get it off

If you've been keen to try Revlon Nailpolish in Red Hot Tamale and Opulent Pink, now's your chance! Watsons (bless them) have a buy one get one free offer going. Two shades for RM19. Whee! I've already hauled some and stand by for much revlon nailpolish reviews. Don't say I didn't warn ya!


Syen's miraculous nose scrubby thing is back in stock at Daiso (as of Saturday night). So are the desktop blotters, other blotters, and roll-up reusable bags. I love these bags. They're the size of regular plastic bags, come I'm cute patterns, are super hardy, easy to roll up amd store and, like everything else in Daiso, retail for RM5 each.

4 comments:

Connie De Alwis said...

ooh! I wanted to get more of those bags. they were out of stock the last time I was at Daiso.

LyNn said...

great to hear that Himalaya Herbals reformulated Neem Face Pack!! :)
i love the effects but hated to scrub the mud off my face :P

yay for daiso!
cant wait to drop by again!
i want the desktop blotters and nose scrub thing!
gah too bad im facing exams now else would go there and grab right away!

gingerbee said...

Himalaya Herbals is relatively new to the Philippines, and I must say, the Neem Face Mask is my first mask and I love it. My mom loves it too, and I've also tricked my brother into using it. Haha.

Although we have the one with a scrub and yes, sometimes it's a pain to remove.

All Women Stalker said...

I am still practicing on my winged eyeliner too, if that makes you feel any better. :) Somehow, whenever I try it, either my eye twitches or my hand falters. LOL.
- Kaith