February 09, 2011
After much trials, I have finally decided on this array of cosmetics. Nothing too expensive -- so you won't find me crying over a case of broken powder -- but everything WORKS for day to night.
1. Bobbi Brown Lips and Cheeks to Go
2. ZA 2-way powder foundation in no. 24
3. Silky Girl lipgloss in Cranberry
4. Almay dual eyepencil in... I forget what shade. But one end is an eyeliner while the other can be run along the lower eye as a brightener. I usually smudge out the dark brown shade for night and it stays with the help of...
5. Benefit cream eyeshadow in Carte Blanche. Great neutral.
6. Stage Angel Lash Mascara. My new favourite! Have stockpiled for the next few months.