While we beauty bloggers always love to check out new products and see what else we can get our manicured nails on, sometimes, I believe it's good to take a step back and look at the good old products that have served us well over the years.
You know, good friends that have never left our bathroom cabinets or bedside tables.
And this is my list of the Top Five non-makeup product items that I've been going back to time and time and time again.
1. Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Pack - Nothing beats this mask when you need a zit-buster. I've passed this one around and now quite a few of my girlfriends all swear by it too. What can I say? It works.
2. John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette Moisturising Conditioner - My hair just loves this. I love conditioner, and I've got a million of them, but very few make my hair as happy, wavy and bouncy as John Friedas. I've picked up a few varieties, and the one currently sitting in my bathroom is the Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Original Conditioner (Hazelnut to Chestnut).
3. Himalaya Herbals Gentle Face Wash Cream - Another Himalaya Herbals winner for me, is this gentle cream cleanser. You know you've got a winner when you run through five tubes, leave it to try something else, only to come running back.
4. Dove Body Silk Moisturising Cream - So many tubs and jars and bottles of moisturising creams later, and this is still one of my absolute favourites. I hope they never stop making this wonderful cream. Dove, are you listening?
5. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser - It's not exciting, it's not dramatic. It's simple, basic, gentle... an honest-to-goodness cleanser that's awesome for your skin. Period.
What are your old faithfuls?