Since I had previously already asked you to count your blushers, lippies and body lotions, today we're gonna do the math on face masks.
Unlike my previous posts where my numbers might have caused a few of you to go into semi cardiac-arrest, today's post, I am quite sure, will do no such thing. I only have 10 kinds of face masks, and most of them are of the affordable drugstore variety.
So read on for the breakdown!
1. Bayer Aspirin - aspirin mask
2. Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Pack
3. St Ives Timeless Skin Mineral Clay Firming Mask
4. Kose Seikisho Mask White (peel off mask)
5. Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Mask
6. ~H20+ Face Oasis - Yes, it's a moisturiser. But slap it on a little thicker to make it a hydrating mask too!
7. Parrs Thermal Mud Warm Face Pack - a gift from my dear cousin in NZ.
8. Yes to Carrots Exfoliating and Soothing Mud Mask
9. LUSH Mask of Magnaminty
10. Himalaya Herbals Purifying Mud Mask (not photographed)
It would seem that I've got quite a few I haven't gotten down to reviewing. So anyway, what's YOUR number?