The good thing of having gone through a phase of buying insane amounts of haircare stuff, is that you will actually find some products that your hair just loves. A short post today, I thought I'd just share them with you.
Before we start, just a note to say that I have normal to greasy hair. I wash my hair on alternate days, and that's about as long as I can go without a hairwash. Anything longer and you'll think I just stepped out of the set for Grease.
So here are the stuff that my hair can't live without (from left to right). I've also arranged them in order of light, medium and heavy treatment.
1. L'Oreal Nutri-Gloss Light Shine Conditioner - Combined with the shampoo partner, this is fab for days when my hair is a little greasy. Or when I want a more clarifying wash and condi.
2. L'Oreal Elseve Nutri-Gloss Intensive Shine Mask - I just slathered it on last night after a wash (and rinsed it out after about 5 mins), and this morning woke up to happy bouncy hair. For me, it's a great light hairmask.
3. Sunsilk Hairfall Solution Nourishing Conditioner - With its partner shampoo, this is my "everyday" conditioner.
4. Sunsilk Damaged Hair Reconstruction 3-Min Intenstive Treatment (with olive serum)- It sounds heavy, and it applies heavier than the Nutri-Gloss, but it washes out easily, and doesn't weigh my hair down. My hair loves this stuff.
5. John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturising Conditioner - You know I love this. I can't say enough good things about it.
6. Kerastase Nutritive Masquintense - The priciest hair treatment I have, I treasure this so much that I find myself not using it very often. My rationale is - since it cost me a bomb, I should be making sure it's really worth my buck. By letting it soak in my hair for like 30mins. Or an hour. And frankly, who has time to sit in the bathroom that long? Hence, why I don't use it as often as I should. But the good thing is my hair really looks like a million dollars after a treatment. It's soft, it's shiny, it's healthy, it's bouncy... it's gorgeous, I may say so myself. (This has been discontinued and replaced with the Masque Nutri-Thermique.)
So that's mine. What's your favourite hair treatment?