|Really, not this neat in reality|
If you haven't guessed it by now, I am kit-obsessed. I want to have these perfect boxes filled with answers to every possible problem that comes my way. For example, I have sewing kits in my handbag, at work and in my travel bags. I have a box of pills with panadol, light sleeping pills, charcoal tablets and antihistamine in my handbag nearly all the time. I'm obsessed with getting THE perfect travel palette that has everything I want in a tiny space.
The point of all this is to explain just why I have this much stuff at work, and why after taking an inventory, I plan to add more!
So in the box up there, I keep:
- a large mirror for primping (if you're going to go out after work, you can't be doing with a tiny compact mirror).
- Blotting papers
- Maybelline mint lip balm
- Benefit's realness of concealness palette (not the awesomest but cute)
- theBalm's Sexy Mama translucent blotting powder
- Vaseline rosy lips
- Pink Blush (Makeup For Ever)
- Peachy blush (Bobbi Brown's Nectar)
- Bobbi Brown duo eyeshadow in Espresso and Champagne
- Pantene silky hair serum (for those frizzy days)
- Small tube of sunscreen - just in case
- Covergirl Wetslicks Amazemint lipgloss (mmm... glossy minty goodness)
- LipIce Watercolor tinted Lip Balm in Sexy Pink (thanks Syen!)
- Revlon Beyond Naturals tinted lipbalm in Berry
- Nivea tinted lipbalm in Cherry (I see a trend!)
Not in the box:
And they all live on my desk like so:
Bonus Makeup Bag!
(The other half of my at-work-kit)
- Time Balm concealer
- Mini pot of Neutrogena Light Night Cream (for dry patches)
- ZA 2-Way Whitening Foundation with SPF20
- Daiso round brush/mirror compact
- Muji 4-eyeshadow palette
- Gosh tinted lipbalm in 39 Sweetheart (neutral shimmery pink)
- LipIce Watercolour lipbalm in Kissy Pink (coral)
- Nivea medicated lipbalm
Clear brush pouch from Muji with:
- Everyday Minerals mini kabuki brush
- Everyday minerals eye kabuki brush (for concealer)
- Bobbi Brown mini lip brush
- Sigma mini eye travel brush
Things to add
YES! Believe or not, I've decided that my work kit NEEDS a red lipstick (for after-work emergency glam) and perfume (for when I want to smell pretty). Possibly even a hair-fragrance which I used to have in Malaysia.
This post was inspired by Rinnah who asked her beauty blogger friends to 'fess up to our work makeup-stash on Labour Day. Thank goodness Rinnah's as bad as I am while ParisB is surprisingly spartan. Beetrice shares her soothing collection while travelling in Melbourne! Domncroxd has shared her mini-kit over at Belle Demoiselle.
What's your beauty stash at work look like?