It's the LAST Friday of 2011. New Year is almost upon us, and I cannot wait for what's in store in the coming year. (LOTS on my plate, believe me. Oh goody!)
But before we bid au revoir to 2011, I would like to share with you my favourite things from 2011. From high end to budget, Chanel to Sleek MakeUP, here are some of my favourite stuff of the year.
1. MAC Cham-Pale Paint Pots. I believe this purchase pretty much gave me a kick-start in seriously using cream eyeshadows. A bevy of cream shadows soon followed including more of Estee Lauder's Double Wear Shadow Cremes, and my current absolute holy grail (HG) product - MUFE's Aqua Creams.
2. St Ives Fresh Skin Makeup Remover & Facial Cleanser with Chamomile. I've been consistently using this cream cleanser since I bought it, and while it's not fantabulously awesome in getting rid of heavy eye makeup (that's what eye makeup remover is for), it's pretty darn decent for the rest of your face. Which is good enough for me.
3. Ikea Helmer. A lovely little companion to my dressing table, I love it more and more everyday. It's cute, it's compact, functional, affordable... it's perfect. Really.
4. Sleek MakeUP Storm i-Divine Palette. Divine. Enough said.
5. Chanel Rouge Coco Shines + new Dior Addicts. This year (and I'm thinking next year too) is definitely MY year in lipsticks. Everyone's coming out with gorgeous sheer delicious shades. Just the way I love 'em.
6. Biore UV Aqua Rich SPF 30 PA+++. Hands down HG sunscreen.
7. Illamasqua Blushes. One of my favourite buys this year. These blushes are amazing. I just picked up another one recently from Asos. *grin*
8. St Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub. This has practically been my go-to for exfoliation since I picked it up in the US.
9. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. Zits away. By George.. it WORKS!
10. This year I've also been blessed by getting to know new friends...
Finally had the opportunity to meet Nikki (of Askmewhats). Three times! *winks*
... and having precious time spent with old friends.
Visited Kahani in Hong Kong. Photo shot on the street where she lives!
What are your favourites this year?