So, what have I deemed too indispensible to leave behind and therefore crammed into my clear regulation-sized bag? Read on to find out !
In the above image, you'll see:
- A tiny tube or Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula Handcream. Boring it may be, but for a tiny tube, the concentrated contents will go a long way.
- Just to the left of the hand-cream is a tiny vial of Shu Uemura's Deep Cleansing Oil. A tiny bit removes a lotta gunk.
- Renu Contact Lense Solution. Boots sells these cute travel-sized bottles now.
- The Body Shop's Pink Grapefruit Body Butter - I find the scent refreshing on long stressful journeys. And its doubles up quite nicely as a light handcream too.
- In the mini-jar tower I put: Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser, Differin (prescription-strength anti-acne cream), The Body Shop's Seaween Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF 15, and Cetaphil Cream.
- J&J Head-To-Toe Body Wash. My wonderful shampoo, body wash, face cleanser, makeup remover and emergency laundry detergent all in one.
- Cargo One Base - my love for this as a concealer or even a spot foundation in a pinch grows every day.
- Contact lense case.
- A small jar of OC Eight.
- A bottle of Clinique Clarifying Lotion 4 (I prefer 3 as I find 4 rather harsh, but this was leftover from my last trip).
- A tube of John Frieda Moisturising Conditioner. A little of this, goes a long way!
- And a tube of Boots Time Delay Anti-Ageing Eye Cream.