Blasphemy, I know.
So, instead, I'll be showing you the contents of the makeup bag I brought with me to Hong Kong, which are mainly all my basic, staple makeup products. Skincare stuff were all in another bigger bag, which we'll leave, perhaps for another day. Happy viewing!
See if you can spot them:
- I got the bright pink makeup bag from Etos in Amsterdam. It's a perfect size, and SO pretty! Comes with a mirror in the front flap too! How cool is that? (And yes, EVERYTHING went in there!) =P
- ZA two-way foundation - I can never do without this!
- Skinfood Lemon Fresh Pact (compact powder for oily/combi skin)
- MAC Pinch O' Peach blusher - My travel staple. You seriously cannot go wrong with this!
- L'Oreal Blush Delicieux MAT in True Rose - For an added "pop"!
- The Body Shop Shimmerwave in Peach - I love me some shimmer.
- H & M eyeshadow duos in Hot Sands and Skydiver
- Silky Girl eyeshadow duo in Smokey Sparks - How do I love thee, let me count the ways...
- Benefit F.Y. Eye primer
- Clean & Clear blotting sheets (not in the photo) - Never leave home without it!
You didn't really think I'd go to Hong Kong with no lippies, did you? (This is the FIRST time I'm travelling with only TWO lipsticks! *beams* )
- Sebamed lipbalm with SPF30 - This is good stuff that I cannot do without.
- MAC Hug Me - For a neutral everyday look.
- Maybelline Watershine lipstick in Kir Royal - To add a little shimmer oomph! =)
(From left: MAC Hug Me and Maybelline Kir Royal)
So ladies, that's what I brought to Hong Kong. What do you think? Too much? Too little? =P