Since Monday are usually associated with the blues, I'll try to help you ladies get through today by indulging you with a little voyeurism. *Hehe*
Here, take a peak into my bathroom. And check out my crazy product line-up.
I realised I might be a little more nutters than most when I was cleaning up the shelf the other day, and lined everything up in two straight rows. And it suddenly occurred to me that I was staring at an insane line-up of bathroom products.
However, (justifying myself here) I am a beauty blogger. And I've once read another beauty blogger write that she couldn't take a shower without at least 5 (Yes, FIVE) products to choose from. So I'm not alone after all. *grin*
I'm not listing down everything, but here's a quick dish on what's in my bathroom at the moment that I'm loving.
Body Wash/ Shower Gel:
- Johnson's pH5.5 Nourishing Body Wash with Honey and Almond Oil
- ~H20+ Raspberry Guave Shower & Bath Gel
- Dove Go Fresh Nectarine & White Ginger Shower Gel
- Soap & Glory Clean on Me
- Olay Body Wash Plus creme ribbons with almond oil
- St Ives Exfoliating Apricot Body Wash
- St Ives Swiss Vanilla Moisturising Body Wash
- Sunsilk Hairfall Solution Shampoo & Conditioner
- Sunsilk Damaged Hair Reconstruction 3-Minute Intensive Treatment
- L'Oreal Elseve Nutri-Gloss Light Caring Shampoo + Nutri-Gloss Intensive Shine Mask
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Moisturising Conditioner
So now that I've shown you mine, you have to show me yours. Or at least list it down. What's in your shower? Help me with my Monday Blues, will you?
PS: Just one little Beauty Bit here, Connie writes that Max Factor is coming to town! Yay! Kahani and I have both tried some of their products before, and they do have some pretty decent stuff!