November 23, 2010

What I'm Loving Now!

Heya lovelies!

How's your week chugging along?

Thought of doing something a little different today, so instead of doing a review, I'll be sharing some of the products that I'm using and lovin' right now.

It's not going to be a super thorough run-through of everything (that list will be waaay too long), but more of just sharing the lovin'.


And while we're sharing the loving, here's a gorgeous Kuala Lumpur sunset shot I caught while I was at my parent's place. Note the KL Tower and the Petronas Twin Towers on the lower left corner. (This photo is as-is, there was no colour tweaking whatsoever!)

Read on to get started!

Skincare


Cleanser: Olay Cream Cleanser + Cetaphil
Scrub: St Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub
Serum: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
Moisturiser: Clinique DDMG
Multi-purpose: Fruit of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel + Renew Rose Hip Oil
Sunblock: Biore UV Perfect Milk SPF 50+

Haircare


Shampoo & Condi: Sunsilk Hairfall range
Mask: Sunsilk Damaged Hair Reconstruction
Serum: Frederic Fekkai Olive Glossing Serum (an old love, this one)

Bodycare


Bodywash: Dove Go Fresh Splash in Nectarine & White Ginger
Scrub: The Body Shop Moringa Body Scrub

Makeup


Foundation: ZA 2-way foundation
Blush: Cargo blu_ray blush + Bobbi Brown Nectar (I've been using this combo quite a bit lately, and loving both immensely!)
Eyeshadow: Estee Lauder Shadow Creme (I now have Silver Leaf & Antique Gold!) + Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows
Lipstick: Shiseido Perfect Rouge in RD732 (gooorgeous pink nude!)
Lipbalm/Lipgloss: Lanolips in Rhubarb + Rose

There. Still quite a list, isn't it?

And finally, I'm loving my shorter crop. After months of letting my hair grow out (not quite a Kahani, but it's been the longest it's ever been in my entire life), I decided to get it all chopped off and now it's just a little longer than shoulder length. Love!

What about you? What are you loving right now? Do share!

4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I just talked to a friend recently and she told me about Cetaphil, I've only tried Aveeno and I'd love to give this a try as I heard its really good :)

Unknown said...

Ooooh! Do we get to see a pic of the new 'do?

Petra said...

Syen, you do know how much I love your recommendations right - cos when you recommend skincare, the skincare works!

Syen said...

Nikki: I've never tried Aveeno but Cetaphil has been my HG for a long while now. It's really, REALLY awesome. =)

Sumire: Perhaps! =P

Petra: Hahaha.. thanks babe. I think it's just fortunate that both our skin like the same things! =)